The subsequent evolution of the venerable Turbine crank is right here. Initially in-built 1993 for a rising phase of North Shore riders who needed a stiff and responsive crank with out the burden penalty, the brand new Turbine honors that Shore legacy with the burly alloy workhorse you’ve come to know and love.
Based mostly on rider and athlete suggestions, we’ve narrowed the Q-Issue to match the texture of contemporary cranks. We additionally up to date the preload collar to be extremely consumer pleasant, shaved over 20 grams, and gave it a smooth fashionable look whereas we have been at it.
Race Face Turbine Crank Highlights
- Confirmed (and future-proof) CINCH System means that you can rapidly swap out a special chainring in your subsequent race or street journey
- Solid from 7000-series aluminum for max energy then machined to shave each pointless gram of weight
- An extremely stiff and responsive trip with uncompromised sturdiness
- Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Chainline: 52mm – 136 Spindle + DM Ring / 55mm – 136 Spindle + DMW Ring
- Consists of: Pedal Washers + Spindle Spacers (Chain Rings + Backside Brackets offered individually)
- Axle Materials: 7050 Aluminum
- Crank Arm Materials: 7050 Aluminum
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 595g full crankset (170mm Arms + 136 Spindle + 32t Chainring)
- MSRP: $179.99 USD / $219.99 CAD
The most effective of Turbine stays the identical. Low on flex and excessive on smash-ability, you’ll be able to belief in Turbine to maintain crankin’ the nice instances on this bike, the bike after that, and the bike after that.
For extra info, head to www.raceface.com.